In this installment the overseer tells of some incident which took place at the Front and Burnside location of the Apostolic Faith Church.
In the fall of 1908, after the close of the Mount Tabor camp meeting, the Apostolic Faith secured a building at the corner of Front and Burnside Streets where meetings were conducted until 1922.
At this place of worship, the congregation grew steadily and the auditorium which originally seated only 150 had to be enlarged several times. One remodeling project included the removal of a fire wall and middle partition, which gave the church the use of the full width of the building, and provided a seating capacity of around 400. The children occupied a downstairs chapel for some of their services.
The lower floor also accommodated the printing and publishing departments. Adequate heat for the building was furnished through the use of old-fashioned coal stoves.