In this installment the Overseer tells of the erection of the new headquarters building and of remarkable incidents that followed

For 14 years The Apostolic Faith continued their services in the “Lighthouse by the Bridge” – the Front and Burnside church – but by 1922 the building became inadequate for the congregation.

That same year, the city began considering plant for a new Burnside bridge which eventually would mean the tearing down of the old church building to make way for the expansive structure across the Willamette River. It became imperative that another location be secured; and after much investigation, we found an attractive solution – one that cheered our hearts but challenged our faith.